Our client is US leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. It is a global company with proven experts in the areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and business performance improvement in daily operations. The company is opening new projects to re-platform legacy applications on a Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform. EPAM stands as an outsourcing partner on these kind of projects since 2016.
The team is currently working on the development of SWS utilizing pair programming, maintaining operational status of SWS, TerraDac Tool, GSERT/GISPortal, Spatial GeoServer Cluster, and WMS Proxy servers and applications. (Mostly Unix, some Windows).
- 3+ years of experience in Java software engineering
- Familiarity with Glassfish or JBoss application environments is a plus
- Experience in web applications and web services
- Acquaintance with SQL and one or more database systems (PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle DB)
- Comfortable operating in UNIX environments with tools such as VI, tar, zip, as well as standard systems commands
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sport
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conference
- English classes with certified English teachers