Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
DESCRIPTION The customer is a major multinational mass media and information firm founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It's the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. The customer operates in more than 100 countries and has more than 25k+ employees around the world.
- 2+ years of experience in Java and related technologies
- Experience in project setup (from scratch)
- Knowledge of AWS
- Good knowledge and understanding of SDLC
- Fundamental knowledge of Java Core and main popular technologies like Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Git, Maven, Kafka, Cassandra
- Good communication skills (with speaking English at level B2 or higher)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule