Currently we are looking for a Build/DevOps Engineer to make the team even stronger.
In the DevOps Engineer role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for one of our projects. Expected day-to-day tasks: review existing deployment process and propose improvements; design and implement deployment scripts/procedures; investigate existing deployment issues and identify responsibilities for a specific team member for particular classes of problems (Infrastructure, application, etc.); stabilize the release of application builds; incorporate "sanity checks" in deploy process/scripts to insure stability; own content migration to populate test-environments.
Your challenges: improve continuous integration process to make deploys consistently successful, fast, simpler to maintain; streamline/automate content migration from Prod to DEV/QA environments. This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure.
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Use DevOps approach to collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems
- Improve and maintain the processes of continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments
- Define and standardize automated build and deployment best practices for the Agile application teams
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as suggesting, architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and products
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in software build tools
- Jenkins development declarative/scripted, shared libraries
- Experience in automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience in version control systems such as Git
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Work in an open-minded international team
- Challenging projects
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset
- Medical insurance
- Corporate sport benefits
- Individual career development plan, a wide range of technological and soft skills trainings and workshops