You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and responsible Senior iOS Developer with excellent Swift skills to join our fast-growing office. We are looking for a developer who takes part in integration of new features, modularization and work complex UIs.
Currently we are working on a mobile application which allows people to trade stocks, options, and futures from their phones. The client is one of the world’s largest and most innovative investment management firms.
The challenges we meet include development of complex UIs, integration of new features, modularization etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Swift and the iOS platform internals (e.g., memory management, view controller lifecycle, etc.)
- Good understanding of multi-threading on iOS
- Experience of creating custom CocoaPods, understanding what the difference between "pod install" and "pod update"
- Good understanding of how to build user interfaces with Auto Layout in Interface Builder or from code
- Ability to write Unit Tests without any third-party library
- Experience of Core Data production usage will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
- Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- English classes with certified teacher
- Support for employee’s initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
- Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more)
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
- Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
- Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 15 days December bonus, 25% vacation bonus)
- Personal insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage
- 13 % employee savings fund
- Grocery coupons (added to the monthly benefits once the probation period has been passed)
- 10 vacations days plus 2 floating days
- Official Mexican holidays, plus two extra holidays (December 24th & 31st)
- Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more