Currently we are looking for a Senior Tester with Collibra for our Zurich office to make the team even stronger.
Do you enjoy working with people in the multicultural environment across different regions?
Do you like getting a deep understanding of complex problems and then converting them into simple, elegant specifications?
Do you take pride in the code you deliver, by following the highest IT development standards?
If yes, then we have a perfect job for you.
- Provide Data Lineage and Data Quality Monitoring to all Business Areas
- Support and control functions
- Develop strategic workflows for data governance processes
- Integrate and report implementation
- 5 or more years' experience as an IT Software Engineer
- Good knowledge of workflow technologies like Activity ideally
- Knowledge of Mule ESB, Angular, Neo4j, Tableau
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Educational background in IT/Computer Science/Business Informatics
- Good understanding of the project and software development lifecycle, preferably experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ideally experience within the financial service industry
- Some experience with Collibra Data Governance – would be a big plus
- Strong team player
- Organized, well-structured and with drive to deliver
- Good listener
- Excellent at time management
- Goal-oriented and proactive
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Develop integration modules for interacting with new systems and applications
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CV from recruiting or staffing agencies