Our customer is a US financial services technology company that provides software, data, and analytics to investment banks.
Application is used by many biggest banks on the US market. The project is the industry standard system for managing all aspects of the new-issue issuance process, from Syndication to Trading & Settlement. It serves all participants in the capital-raising process from a single, centralized platform. Currently the team is working on implementation and improving of existing Planner/Conference application platform for our client using .Net.
On this role, you will have an opportunity to join the team working on new enhancements and technology upgrade of customer’s Event management system.
- 4+ years of experience in C#/.NET software engineering
- Proficiency in ASP.NET, Web API
- Deep understanding of SOLID principles
- Expertise in T-SQL/MS SQL
- Experience in Angular (1-6)
- Familiarity with Agile principles and ability to follow Agile development workflow
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours