Currently we are looking for an Quality Assurance Engineer with DevOps skills for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
The role is to work on a variety of systems that constitute the platforms within Treasury Trading – Collateral Management IT. We are evolving these platforms to handle the increasing volumes and complexity of the business. Within that, there is a new business initiative called Secured Funding Repo Platform Development, which goal is to deliver reliable, scalable and flexible components infrastructure to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing and leverage the synergies.
In this role you will:
- work within the cross-functional scrum team delivering the core features in Agile environment;
- take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards;
- further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers.
Team: distributed scaled Scrum team, located in US, UK, PL which contains from devs, QA, BA skilled team members up to 30 ppl.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Support CI and CD processes and support automated artifact deployment
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code for both production code and automation testing framework
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant or/and Maven
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (TeamCity is preferable)
- Unix/Linux environment and scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- SQL knowledge and understanding
- Modern engineering and DevOps practices, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries and frameworks
- Agile software development practices experience and good communication skills
- Proactive and inspiring others to deliver at a high-level fundamentally
- Must be able to apply critical thinking to all proposed problems and have a keen aptitude for technology
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted