Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
The client is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The native of Germany, with regional offices in 130 countries. The company has over 293,500 customers in 190 countries. As the market leader in enterprise application software, the client is at the center of today's business and technology revolution.
EPAM’s team is an embedded part of the global client’s development Team helping to do Digital Transformation and establish omni-channel Digital Sales Channel.
We work with the best professionals in the industry, enhancing program vision, architectural solutions, implement bravest business ideas and bring the client digital platform into a completely new level. We digitize technical solutions distribution for a biggest and most prominent corporations of the world, influencing the whole industry and keeping up with the highest quality standards.
As a part of a big Digital family, we implement new features on a Digital platform, collaborating with a numerous client employee all over the globe.
- 3+ years of experience as an ABAP Developer
- Strong ABAP/ABAP OO development skills
- SAP Integration Technologies
- SAP CRM (Service & Sales), SAP ERP (SD), SAP PI/PO
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development
- Experience in mentoring juniors or less senior colleagues on the project(s)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, problem-solving and influencing skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English (B2), both written and spoken
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours