Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The current project stage is aimed for adding enhancements and improvement of AWS integration to the existing news editorial tool for journalists. The application is being used for breaking news production. Its users are allowed to setup custom feeds and fast processing of EMS alerts and emails.
EPAM specialists will be engaged in a knowledge transfer process and will join an existing customer team from US in a team augmentation model.
- 3+ years of experience in .NET/C# software development
- Being a proficient user of WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Confident knowledge of WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) use for application development
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL Server database
- Expertise in Amazon SNS (replacing TIBCO)
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers