We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Front-end Developer for our Szeged office.
Currently recruiting exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
- Implement web user interfaces for different applications based on pre-prepared design specifications
- Work with other project team members (UI designers, developers, system and testing engineers) throughout the product development, testing and implementation phases to ensure user interface integrity
- Work with customers (project management, content editors) to implement the envisioned functionality
- Participate effectively in the estimation process
- Document the implementation and work products
- Observe the quality rules during the project, supply the QA Leader with upcoming ideas
- Fulfill requirements/responsibilities according to the quality management system
- Experience with Java server pages or other server view engine / template language is nice to have
- Solid understanding of cross-platform browser compatibility solutions
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of human factors and innovative user interface methodologies, understanding of usability issues, experience in relevant standards
- Experience in design implementation of localized web sites is an advantage
- Experience in software development projects in cooperation with different development teams is also an advantage
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects