Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Their customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
On this position, you will be working on building a market leading solution to institutions and regulators in Financial Services (Global Risk & Compliance department) which automates the collection, verification, and certification of compliance data. In addition, the solution allows creating custom reports and do a real-time auditing to automate compliance and reduce risks.
The project team is distributed across four locations around the Globe and consist of four cross-functional Scrum teams as well as shared Architecture, UX, DevOps, PdM & PO teams. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology is adopted and followed.
The project is transitioning towards brand new technologies, approaches and architecture. Target architecture consists of micro services powered by .Net Core, Angular (latest version), MS SQL Server & other data storages with migration to Azure in nearest future.
- Work closely with PdM & PO team to clarify priorities, scope and align business and technical backlogs
- Closely collaborate with Architecture, DevOps, ASM, DBA, BA, UX team members
- Drive strategic work items from Arch backlog (i.e. transition to micro-services architecture, migration to Azure)
- As well as work on regular PBIs in the architecture backlog (i.e detailed architecture design of specific Features)
- Participate in or organize Architecture Council, Arch&Tech overview, Architecture backlog prioritization, Technical Demo meetings
- Perform architecture review and ensure Dev Team is following predefined architecture
- Drive technical meetings and decisions
- Proactively raise and enforce technical improvements
- Join regular & on demand meetings with teams (Demo, Grooming’s, Planning meetings, Q&A etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience on software architecture role
- 2+ years’ MS Azure experience (IaaS, PaaS)
- Excellent architecture design, terminology & methodology skills
- Understanding of micro services architecture
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code concepts as well as Kubernetes, Docker, ARM templates
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET MVC WebAPI
- .NET Core 2.x experience
- Knowledge of T-SQL and experience working with SQL Server 2012+ / Azure SQL Database
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2) and higher
- Understanding of Scrum process
Nice to have
- Experience with Angular 2+/React/Aurelia
- Batch processing design experience
- Experience with document-oriented data storages
- Understanding of SAFe process
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours