Currently we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
You’ll be working as part of a small team that is part of globally distributed FX IT team.
As part of the 2019 change programme FX Technology is looking to rebuild a suite of front office trading tools (trader blotters, dealer intervention screens, market aggregator, market making control panels, etc.) for the electronic and voice FX trading desks.
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
Do you want to help us rebuild a suite of front office trading tools for FX Trading & Sales desks? We’re looking for someone like that to join us and:
- Work on exciting and high-profile FX trading project in a complex technology environment
- Build the highly responsive and fast updating application in Agile & Lean environment
- Apply best development practices and effectively utilize technologies
- Work across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery
- Write high quality code and adhere to coding standards
- Work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business
- You have:
- Expertise in C# 4.0/4.5 programming with good unit testing experience (nunit & Moq or similar)
- Sound understanding of the .NET multithreading
- Sound understanding of object-oriented development
- Experience in the development of user interfaces (preferably WPF)
- Experience with same or equivalent technologies: SVN, Git/Github, Teamcity
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- You are:
- Focused on quality
- Excellent communicator
- Aware of on-going technology trends and know how pragmatically leverage their benefits
- Quick learner
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluent in English
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted