Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
The project delivers a set of financial analysis tools for monitoring and analysis financial information. Our goal is to migrate a large number of existing web & desktop applications which provides access to real-time market data, news, fundamental data, analytics, trading and messaging tools to the new platform. The project focus will be on achieving performance optimization.
On this role, you are expected to be able to build React application from scratch using modern tools and best practices to deliver results that meet highest quality and scalability requirements.
Project technologies and tools
- Take part in designing and building application from scratch using latest FE technologies
- Be involved in a code review process
- Cover code with Unit tests
- Mentor less senior teammates and improve overall quality of a code
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Participate in discussions on technical/architectural topics
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 standards
- Knowledge and expertise in unit-testing
- Experience in mentoring juniors or less senior colleagues on the project(s)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, problem-solving and influencing skills
- Agile/Scrum practices experience
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English (B2), both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Experience in other JS frameworks like Polymer or Angular is a big plus
- Hands-on CI/CD experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours