Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a molecular information company dedicated to a transformation in cancer care in which treatment is informed by a deep understanding of the genomic changes that contribute to each patient's unique cancer. The company's clinical assays for solid tumors, hematologic malignancies, and sarcomas provide a comprehensive genomic profile to identify the molecular alterations in a patient's cancer and match them with relevant targeted therapies and clinical trials. Company’s molecular information platform aims to improve day-to-day care for patients by serving the needs of clinicians, academic researchers and drug developers to help advance the science of molecular medicine in cancer.
Through constant innovation, the company aims to make breakthroughs to help achieve improved outcomes for more individuals living with cancer. Its approach combines genomic profile products and data services to generate insights that can help doctors match patients with more treatment options and help accelerate the development of new therapies.
The project aims for the migration of existent Dynamics CRM 2016 On-premises to Dynamics 365 Online as well as ongoing engineering for client's needs.
- L3 level support activities in distributed integrated with each other systems
- Troubleshooting problems related to the AWS cloud (VM’s related, IIS, AppPool, communicating problems with client’s cloud support teams, .net services maintenance) on release automation (Continuous Deployment)
- Troubleshooting problems related to the message backbone (ActiveMQ and Mirth knowledge will be a plus)
- Troubleshooting ETL tool related problems (Scribe and SSIS knowledge will be a plus)
- Analyzing e and troubleshoot Azure related problems (Azure SQL is in use)
- Looking through the client Application Logs DB (MS SQL Server, base queries knowledge required)
- Interacting with the client’s L2 support and stakeholders in order to clarify issues, escalations etc
- 4+ years in IT overall, hands-on experience in systems engineering field
- Confident ITIL knowledge
- Expertise in AWS cloud
- Experience in Service bus (ActiveMQ will be a plus)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2) - both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Dynamics 365 CRM experience
- Mirth experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours