Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Its customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
On this position, you will have an opportunity to work on building a market leading solution to institutions and regulators which automates the collection, verification, and certification of compliance data. In addition, the solution allows creating custom reports and do a real-time auditing to automate compliance and reduce risks.
The team is fully cross-functional including developers, functional/automation testers, and business analysts.
- 4+ years’ experience in software development
- Proficiency in .NET and ASP.NET MVC/ASP.NET Web API
- Confident knowledge of Microsoft WCF framework
- Experience in SOAP web service
- Expertise in Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience in XML/XSLT
- Familiarity with REST service
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Scrum process
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level (B2+)
Nice to have
- Basic MS SQL development skills
- Experience in Knockout
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours