Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in C++ for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working within our Agile development team and be involved throughout the full development lifecycle of the development team with responsibility in the development and maintenance of platform. Your daily tasks will include also the design and elaboration on technical requirements, functional/design specifications, software development and driving innovation into our product suite.
We are looking for ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. This role is for strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions, and finally highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is implementing eco system of services and components around trading platform to enrich the activities required for trading and integration standards it constantly improves. Existing team is actively improving and leveraging the functionality to support the various scenarios of trading and management activities, which vary for different regions globally. There is a lot of green field development planned as well in the upcoming years to fit the regulation and requirement needs dictated by open markets to release the new version of components and integration adapters and gateways. For this purpose, we expand Krakow team to increase the deliveries and help to build the experienced community.
Project technologies and tools
- Back-end components and services
- Integration solutions and API’s
- Financial data processing and remediation
- UNIX environments across key locations: EMEA, AMER, APAC
- Business domain involvement and release owning
- Manage design, coding and testing of system components in accordance with the established coding standards and guidelines
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Work collaboratively with various team members across geographical locations
- Further knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- Be involved into release management and take responsibility for the components support
- Hands-on and up-to-date experience with C++
- Agile software development practices
- Unix/Linux environment and scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Experience with source code control and build tools
- Proficiency in SQL and database tools
- Modern engineering and DevOps practices, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Proven track record of various messaging and middleware solutions integration
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted