Currently we are looking for a Junior Plan Outputs Planner for our Katowice office to make the team even stronger.
The Plan Outputs Planner is responsible for:
- Managing all forecast inputs and planning parameters across daily restaurant order proposal and weekly distribution center shipments/orders
- Meeting established quality parameters to provide acceptable outputs to all stakeholders.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading foodservice brands. HAVI has provided supply chain management services for nearly 45 years, employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
HAVI has made a strategic decision to establish a new operating center in Katowice, which will begin with the establishment of positions supporting its U.S. Supply Chain Planning Operations. This represents just one more step in continued efforts to strengthen its global presence to meet the ever-evolving needs of its leading global customers.
- Support the US and PL teams in their account management responsibilities
- Manage/monitor the daily, weekly and promotion planning cycles
- Accuracy and consistency of all planning inputs and outputs on a daily basis
- Monitor quality of forecasting and supply chain processes inputs
- Improve efficiency and quality through day-to-day activities
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of gathered plan output data across all departments
- Plan tools configuration within dedicated application
- Manage cross-country relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Process Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration or equivalent field of study
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills (min. B2 level)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- SQL familiarity/training would be a plus
- Supply Chain Planning exposure/training (inventory, manufacturing or distribution planning) would be a plus
- Interest in learning the more technical side of supply chain planning
- Desire to work in highly analytical environment
- Experience with/knowledge of DRP planning tools (e.g. JDA, SAP, Logility) would be a plus
- Training in a statistical software package (SAS, R, etc.) would be a plus
- Ability to manage and prioritize different tasks
- Being part of a large IT and Supply Chain services company, located in the city center
- Taking part in multinational Supply Chain Operation project
- Vast opportunities for self-development: robust training and online educational content, collaboration with colleagues around the world, and the chance to develop knowledge and skills by supporting one of the world’s top supply chains
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruits in the office
- Development platforms access
- Clear career path to follow
- New joiners training package