Currently we are looking for Senior Automation Test Engineer for the E-commerce department in the Kyiv Office.
One of our client is an American healthcare company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
It is based in the United States and distributes healthcare systems, medical supplies and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, provides extensive network infrastructure for the health care industry; also, it was an early adopter of technologies like bar-code scanning for distribution, pharmacy robotics, etc.
As for a software application it is a one-stop solution for pharmacy needs. Client Connect NGP is designed to provide customers with ordering, product information, decision support, and financial management 24/7. Client Connect NGP offers advanced order management capabilities including full catalog searches, customer-specific pricing, product availability, and order status - all provided with real-time accuracy.
- Automated tests development
- Providing reports and documentation in QA Automation area
- 3+ years’ experience in QA automation
- 1+ year experience in scrum processes
- WEB UI test automation
- Serenity/Allure (optional)
- REST API test automation
- Intermediate or higher English level
- Being a team player, able to work in a distributed team
- Reliability and responsibility
- Proactivity and quick-learning ability
- Good communication skills
- WebServices (SOAP and REST)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours