The team will consist of 1 .NET developer and 2 application support analysts, directly reporting to the manager on the customer side.
The team is responsible for fulfilling upcoming requests and incidents, for providing code fixes for urgent live issues and analyzing system failures in order to propose long term system optimization and improvements in all the areas.
Positions require ability to take responsibility for 24/7 support activities in case of urgent incidents. It is an on-call support for P1 issues and automatic alerts on system failures through on-call phone.
- Experience in leading a team of 3-4 people
- English communication skills, both written and oral
- SQL (MS SQL). Able to write complex queries, able to create simple updates\inserts
- .NET tech stack. Ability to read C# stack trace from high level is a plus
- NServiceBus knowledge is a plus, front-end troubleshooting is a plus
- Advanced Windows user, experience with IIS is a plus
- Advanced troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Responsible and ready to communicate with British customers (English B2 or higher)
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule