Our client is a top motor vehicle retailer in the UK, selling a huge range of car types at 150 franchised dealerships. It is growing multi-franchise dealer group which represents top volume and premium car manufacturers throughout the UK and Ireland (listed on the London Stock Exchange).
The project is about an implementation of a high loaded distributed system for supporting stock exchange processes with an integration of 3rd parties and other services. This high loaded even-driven system is based on micro-services and hosted in Azure Cloud (PaaS).
If you are interested in researching and applying complex technical solutions, this project will be a good and challenging environment for you (both technically and from tech/team leadership career perspective).
Project technologies and tools
- C# MVC, WFFM, Web API, REST, Sitecore 8.2
- CQRS architecting approach, Azure Service Bus, State Machine, Mass Transit & Saga
- Rich integration with 3rd parties, CDNs
- MS SQL, MongoDB, SOLR, Zookeeper
- Support of balance loading, CM\CD servers with high availability and replication
- CI/CD infrastructure with automated build, code checking and tests running based on MS Build\Deploy, TeamCity, Azure WebApp and PaaS
- Strong development experience (deep dive in OOP, OOD)
- 5+ years of experience in software development (skills with back-end and front-end technologies)
- Skills with Sitecore platform and Apache SOLR will be a plus
- Experience in the full SDLC and good understanding of engineering best practices (continuous integration and continuous delivery, code review, unit testing etc.)
- Good spoken and written English
- Readiness for business trips
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours