Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
As a Salesforce Technical Lead/ Solution Architect at EPAM Salesforce Practice you will have an opportunity to work closely with business, gather business requirements, get root business needs, design and communicate a solution, breakdown features and estimate them. You will document the architectural design, lead a development process, and track changing requirements.
Our Salesforce team is spread out in multiple locations: Ukraine, Belarus, India, Russia, and other. We are using Agile methodologies and delivery innovative solutions based on industry and technology best practices. We work with different industries and delivery Salesforce solutions for retail, media, healthcare, finance, information services, and other industries.
- 4+ years of the overall experience in Salesforce products
- 2+ years of the production experience as a Technical or Team Leader
- Excellent documentation processing skills; ability to describe and document software architectures that are understandable by all technical stakeholders
- Experience in identifying and mitigating architecture-related risks
- Proficiency in creating diagrams in Visio or other graphical Tools
- Good communication skills, ability to bring strong opinions and constraints to a generally agreed solution design
- Advanced English level both spoken and written
Nice to have
- Software version control (GIT) and continuous integration
- University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or a related discipline
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule