Currently we are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer/Solution Architect (Big Data) for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking an experienced Architect/Developer for implementation of complex cloud solution (Data Governance Tool, Metadata Catalog of the Data Lake objects) using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Design and development of Data Lake infrastructure including:
• Governance tool to access data;
• Data Lake Catalog with metadata;
• Crawler to search and categorize data in file-based and relational table-based stores.
Welcome to our enthusiastic team with awesome working atmosphere!
- Analysis and design of IT concepts
- Technical implementation of those based on the Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Participation in the creation and validation of new solutions and their coordination with IT Architects
- Development and operation of applications with / in AWS Operation of cloud-based databases based on AWS (S3, RDS, Redshift, Lambda, IAM). Experience with AWS Glue Data Catalog, AWS Macie would be a bonus
- Experience in Business Intelligence or Big Data projects (platform, data, etc.), as well as in the environment of Big Data technologies like Kafka, Storm, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, HBase, etc
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events