Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is an American multinational consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and medical devices manufacturer. It is a global company developing top-notch web and mobile applications and products in a highly agile environment. EPAM provides product development services for our customer and leads the projects that cover all the aspects of applications development lifecycle. Our teams communicate to customer stakeholders and technical specialists located in New Jersey offices on a daily basis. To meet constantly increasing expectations of our customer we are seeking to expand our teams with curious, open-minded, collaborative persons with a passion for software product development of the highest quality.
On this position you will have to travel to USA for 1 month business trip so valid USA visa should be available.
- 3+ years’ experience of business analysis in software development projects
- Experience in working with content/ marketing tools
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience in producing business requirement artefacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology, understanding of BA role in Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in PHP/Drupal development would be a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling to meet client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive changes
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+) both written and spoken as daily communication with English speaking stakeholders will take place
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours