Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides its services to mortgage lenders, brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, investment banks, fixed-income investors, real estate agents, MLS companies, property and casualty insurance companies, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, confident Senior Java Engineer with 8+ years of experience to join the team working on migration of existing battle-proven 20-year-old C++ solution to Java/ Drools/ Cloud/ microservices.
We relocate to Kyiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document reliable and fault-tolerant software
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged
- Consult with users and develop business relationships; integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation
- Lead projects or regularly coach other team members to ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service level
- 8+ years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects
- Strong expertise in Corba, IDL, Multithreading
- Experience in Spring, Spring Cloud
- Familiarity with Elastic and ELK Stack
- Deep knowledge of XML (JaxB, xstream), JSON
- Proficiency in design patterns (GoF, JEE)
- Experience with microservices
- Ability to work independently and lead the teammates
- Stress resistance, goal orientation, excellence driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level – both written and spoken (B2)
Nice to have
- C/C++ software engineering skills
- NixOS knowledge
- JBoss Drools experience or at least willingness to gain
- Pivotal cloud foundry
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours