Currently we are looking for experienced, communicative, motivated, self-organized, confident, result-oriented, and proactive Middle/Senior Java Developers, open for new ideas. You will work in an interesting mid-sized project for enterprise-level company, in close cooperation with customer’s team.
The list of customers includes widely-known companies, and the projects require a wide spectrum of skills and impressive technology stack. The challenge they give inspires continuous professional growth, and pays back with one of the best rewards - the possibility to see the results of your work. Projects we offer might vary in technologies and requirements, but are united with goal – to help accomplish company’s mission.
Intensive and never-boring project work gives more opportunities, variety and more support to your career.
You will become a part of friendly team of professionals, who work with new technologies and are ready to share solid expertise in most dynamic areas in the world of business software. Every project member makes a difference.
The project integrates both back-end and Java web development based on modern technology stack, providing remarkable opportunities for career growth supported by EPAM Career Development Program and Java Competence Center.
- Development of new features and modules
- Integration with external systems
- TDD, unit and integration testing, delivering high-quality results
- Software design, investigating technical solutions
- Reviewing project documentation, analyzing requirements
- Regular communication with customer, participating in status and planning meetings, demos
- Close collaboration with developers, architects, BA and QA, participating in code reviews, team work, helping colleagues
- Java Core
- JEE stack: Servlet API, JDBC
- Databases: good understanding of SQL, experience with Oracle/MS SQL Server/MySQL
- Good communication skill
- English level: Intermediate and higher
- Software design concepts and patterns
- Knowledge and experience of full development lifecycle
- Continuous integration and delivery principles
Nice to have
- Hibernate or JPA
- Web-services (SOAP, REST)
- Big Data solutions concepts
- Distributed caches, NoSQL databases
- Familiarity and experience with Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events