This opportunity is related to building a web application for FICC line of business. The application will include delivery different market signals to end users in real-time; implementing trading workflows etc.
EPAM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other protected characteristic under law.
- Knowledge of React JS/Redux (or other modern JS frameworks with a desire to learn React as part of the onboarding process)
- Excellent coding skills, knowledge of design patterns (MVC, others)
- Understanding of objected-oriented, functional, reactive design principles
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Bachelor or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields
Nice to have
- Domain expertise in Investment Banking and/or a willingness to learn it
- Hands-on experience in message broker systems (Apache Kafka/RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Elastic Search
- Experience with streaming of data and handling it on the UI