Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides its services to mortgage lenders, brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, investment banks, fixed-income investors, real estate agents, MLS companies, property and casualty insurance companies, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises.
The project is developing rules-driven solution which will substitute existed core application of customer's loan business. The system is responsible for collecting, checking, comparing data of borrowers and lead them through full cycle of mortgage receiving. US legislation based on 3R (huge amount of rules, restrictions and relations) brings to the project a lot of challenges and fascinating valuable work.
We are looking forward to welcome a Java Developer to our team for continuous transitioning of Java application based on custom framework to robust, scalable, cloud-ready solution with the "Mainstream" technology stack. Ideal candidate should be able to quickly solve problems of any complexity, provide feasible and relevant estimations, be able to define possible risks.
- 2.5+ years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects
- Java EE, Java SE expertise
- Deep knowledge of Hibernate
- Expertise in Spring (MVC, Web services, Data, Security, AOP)
- Proficiency in Multithreading
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently under general direction
- Being a fast learner
- Stress resistance, goal orientation, excellence driven attitude
- Best practices and production ready code is a must
- Intermediate or higher level of spoken English
Nice to have
- Familiarity with rules engines (e.g. Drools, CLIPS, etc.)
- PCF, Event Model, Actors Model, SQL experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers