You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Systems Architect (Security). Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Privileged Access Management Solution implementation in a large enterprise using Thycotic Secret Server. Solution Architect specializing in security engineering. Lead privileged access management solution implementation in a large enterprise using Thycotic Secret Server.
- Experienced in implementing infrastructure solutions 8+ years of total experience
- 3 plus years’ experience implementing PAM solutions (Thycotic is the target platform but experience in CyberArk, Centrify, or similar will be fine too)
- 3 plus years of technical architecture experience integrating PAM software into clients' infrastructure and applications
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Role Base Access Control: Good understanding of Privileged Management processes – Defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, and User Access Policy Management
- Analyze discovered privileged and functional user accounts for risk, ownership and access appropriateness using various analytical tools or platforms
- Create of policies/processes in PAM solutions
- Past experince in architecture/provisioning/administration for some of the following:
- Active Director
- Indentity Federation and Single Sign On