Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer is an American investment management firm. It serves approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks. By having the deepest possible understanding of the global economy and financial markets, and translating that understanding into great portfolios and strategic partnerships with institutional clients, they've built a distinct track record of success. They’ve done this for more than 40 years by having great people operate in a culture of radical truth and radical transparency.
We are currently building a team of engineers with analytical background whose area of responsibility could be collectively called as DataOps.
- Study, analyze and structure raw data
- Identify data features such as metadata attributes, data formats, data types
- Write, execute, maintain data transformation scripts on Python
- Investigate issues related to economic data
- 3+ years of hands-on corresponding experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify patterns and features
- Good command of Excel, knowledge of various text formats
- Good command of both verbal and written English (Upper-intermediate or higher level)
- Ability to quickly switch contexts and work under pressure
- Economic education or work experience with macroeconomic indicators would be a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teacher