You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Manager-Intelligent Automation (RPA)-Business Consulting. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Here at EPAM, we are building a global Business Consulting practice. The growth we are experiencing is driving the need for talented management consultants (various levels) within multiple industries including Financial Services, Communications, Retail, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Oil & Gas.
At EPAM, you can make a difference. We are entrepreneurial. We enable our people to take ownership and responsibility in setting the direction for all of our practices.
- Lead consulting engagements; responsible for creating detailed project work plans, managing activities and deliverables and providing feedback to team members and to client stakeholders for Intelligent Automation projects including Business Process Optimization, Robotic Process Automation, Optical Character Recognition, Content Analytics, Cognitive Automation (Speech, Image), Machine Learning, etc
- Decompose key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex business and Automation technology solutions for the client
- Deliver advisory services in support of Intelligent Automation (IA) technology enabled business change
- Collaborate with senior management at client and/or within EPAM, on matters such as aligning on target business outcomes and approaches
- Support pursuit, proposal development and costing management activities. Assist team in pre-sales activities. Deliver client presentations, workshops and work products
- Proactively develop expertise in Emerging Technology to increase your knowledge base and capabilities. Be aware of specific trends and potential solutions as they relate to our clients business challenges
- Experience executing projects using Intelligent Automation (RPA, OCR, ML) for the past 1-2 years. Five (5) or more years of functional expertise in process streamlining for BPM solutions like Pega can also be considered as equivalent
- Intelligent Automation Expertise: (at least 1):
- Experience in RPA tools like UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, Pega Openspan, etc
- Expertise in IBM Watson API solutions and/or
- Experience in Document processing for structured, semi-structured, unstructured information
- Experience in Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- Expertise in Optical Character Recognition, Content Analytics (Topic Identification, Sentiment, etc.), Cognitive Automation (Speech, Image, etc.)
- Minimum of five to ten years of progressively responsible experience in Management Consulting. A blend of corporate and management consulting experience is also acceptable
- Skilled at analyzing complex business issues with the ability to effectively communicate these issues to clients
- Able to anticipate and identify risks and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues as they occur
- Executive level communication skills are required
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management, preferably Agile, required
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree. Additional education is appreciated
- Willingness to travel up to 50%