We are seeking for a Lead UX Designer to join our Digital Strategy & Experience Design team in Kyiv.
Today we have three dozens of UX and Visual designers who are a part of distributed global design group of 300+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers etc.). We are passionate at what we do — helping organizations to use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints. We value people who are optimistic, who take ownership, talk less do more and can learn from failure.
On this position, you will get to collaborate across disciplines to design solutions for a diversity of industries, scale, platforms and brands. You will be involved in all parts of the design process: discovery, user research, concept development, prototyping, working with developers and leading design overall. You will work directly with customers in order to discover and communicate the business requirements of customer and needs of their clients and context in which they come together.
- At least 4 years of user-centered design expertise
- Proficiency with design & prototyping tools
- Experience in organizing and leading effective process inside design team according to agile methodologies
- Ability to synthesize and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas & detailed design to customers
- Ability to estimate project scope
- Experience of conducting workshops with client
- Experience in mentorship and knowledge sharing
- Strong conceptual thinking. Ability to give efficient feedback to others and argumentation of own decisions
- Strong presentation skills
- Proactivity and high motivation for improvement
- Being a storyteller — able to compellingly communicate the story of design solutions to clients
- Curiosity, self-driven and passionate attitude
- Upper intermediate English (B2)
- Readiness to travel
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours