You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Front-End/UI Developer (React/Redux). Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
You will work on design and building of highly scalable web platforms that provide access to content, portfolio analytics, risk, and execution services. This particular opportunity is related to building a web application for the specific line of business. The application will include delivery different market signals to end users in real-time, implementing trading workflows etc.
- Exceptional knowledge and desire to work with React JS/Redux
- Excellent coding skills, knowledge of design patterns
- Good understanding of objected-oriented, functional, reactive design principles
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Nice to have
- Understanding of Investment Banking will be plus
- Hands-on experience in message broker systems (Apache Kafka/RabbitMQ) will be advantageous
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB and Elasticsearch
- Experience with streaming of data and handling it on the UI