Currently we are looking for a Big Data Engineer for our Gomel office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM invites talented and ambitious engineers to become part of our Big Data Solution Practice.
We are looking for people with strive for self-development who are keen on data science and eager to work with Big Data tools and frameworks, SQL databases and cutting edge technologies.
- Work on high-quality architecture and implementation design, collaborating with the customer, system/business analysts and onshore architects
- 3+ years' experience in Java or Scala
- Experience in SQL databases
- Linux experience
- Solid technical English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure
- Experience in Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience building scalable, high-performance distributed systems, systems that deal with large data volumes, n-tier, client/server, cluster and load balanced architectures, web applications
- Experience working in Agile Continuous Integration/DevOps paradigm and toolset (Jira, Git, TDD, Test Automation, Jenkins)
- Working experience with scripting languages – Bash, Python, Groovy
- Machine learning experience
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package – medical care, sports, family care
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events