Currently we are looking for a Middle/Senior Java Engineer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Software Developer position in EPAM gives opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, be acquainted with various industries & domains and work with modern technologies used in our projects.
EPAMers in Krakow focus on delivering reliable, scalable and flexible components of the IT landscape to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing and leverage the synergies for industries like:
- Banking – adopting IT landscapes to meet EU regulations and execute international treaties;
- Insurance – introducing modern systems opening new markets and extending products portfolio;
- Trade – increasing transaction handling rate, keeping high security and redundancy standards;
- Media & Entertainment – bringing premium class user experience for media consumers;
- Meteorology – optimizing pan-European logistics and delivering weather disaster warnings;
- Medicine – connecting patients, physicians and laboratory experts together to better diagnose rare diseases.
If you want to change the world around you, join us.
- Work within the development team delivering the core features in Agile environment
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- Active Java and Spring programming skills
- Proficiency in ORM
- Source code control and build tools (Git, Gradle)
- Diligent use of unit and acceptance testing, experience with automated testing techniques
- Modern engineering and DevOps practices, continuous integration and delivery (Jenkins, Sonar, Docker)
Nice to have
- Experience in using Microservices, SOA and/or integration solutions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work in a fast pace environment
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted