Software Developer position in EPAM gives opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, be acquainted with various industries & domains and work with modern technologies used in our projects.
EPAMers in Krakow focus on delivering reliable, scalable and flexible components of the IT landscape to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing and leverage the synergies for industries like:
- Finance – creating stunning charts and widgets for business users;
- Television – enable digital video broadcasting for millions of people;
- Media & Entertainment – bringing premium class user experience for media consumers;
- Meteorology – optimizing pan-European logistics and delivering weather disaster warnings and more.
If you want to change the world around you, join us.
- Practical experience in Angular
- Diligent use of unit testing with Mocha, Jest and Karma
- Source code control and build tools (Git, WebPack, other)
Nice to have
- Functional/Integration/other tests experience is a great plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work in a fast pace environment
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted