Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Come join us!
We are looking for a permanent Hybris Solution Architect and you will help EPAM clients solve critical commerce business needs by building upon the SAP Hybris platform.
This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, leadership and multifaceted client interaction skills. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment, as well as assisting with pre-sales opportunities. You will leverage leading edge platforms to implement large scale e-commerce solutions.
A Hybris Solution Architect will work on design, implementation and deployment of commerce solutions for our various clients primarily using the SAP Hybris platforms and ecosystem. You should be able to translate business needs into effective technical solutions using several core technologies.
- Extend the SAP Hybris Platform to meet client requirements
- Develop solution and document customisations to commercial products to meet the client's requirements including object oriented design, database/repository changes, screen changes, security definition, workflow flowcharts, and custom documentation
- Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables
- Establish criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Assist in analysing client processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Mentor peers and leading of technical implementation teams
- Write documentation for requirements analysis, design specifications, deployment guides, test plans, or project workplans
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling
- Travel to client sites as needed
- Experience of software design, systems integration and development
- Multi-project experience architecting Hybris applications
- We are also interested in seeing experience in Salesforce, ElasticPath, CommerceTools, Magento etc
- Background in Java, Object Oriented programming and Multi-Threaded programming
- Experience with J2EE, Spring Framework and Multi-Tier Internet Architecture
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients and to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, organisational, and planning skills
Nice to have
- Expertise in Content Management systems like Adobe CQ, Tridion, Interwoven
- Experience with search clusters based on Apache Solr or Oracle Endeca
- Understanding of SQL, Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), Cloud computing, HTTP, HTML and XML
- Experience with common cloud technologies such as Amazon E2C or Microsoft Azure
- Hybris Core Developer and Hybris Commerce Developer Certifications
- Able to work on large scale and complex projects for customers in a variety of industries and UK wide
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth