Currently we are looking for an Account/Client Manager - Banking & Finance Services (Application/Software Development) for our London office to make the team even stronger. This is a permanent position to be based in London, with travel to client’s sites as required.
As an Account Manager at EPAM you will oversee management and EPAM clients’ relationships. You will be accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Coordinate the preparation of customer proposals and SoW’s
- Participates in new business development
- Deliver customer projects successfully
- Arrange commercial cover on customer engagements in Banking and Finance
- Manage customer expectations and relationship
- Ensure that projects are delivered in line with EPAM process and methodologies
- Address customer issues during an engagement
- Identify and manage engagement risks
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling
- Assist in analysing client processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions
- Contribute to and manage engagement and process improvements
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- Senior Account/ PM experience within Banking and Finance Services industry and experience managing and working with offshore application development teams
- Demonstrable outsourcing account/ delivery management
- Proven project management experience
- Strong understanding of software development
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients, plus the ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team and to meet deadlines