Currently we are looking for an iOS Developer for Minsk Mobile team to make it even stronger.
As an iOS Developer, you will be working on a very interesting project for a Silicon Valley customer, the leader in enterprise secure file sharing and synchronization. Together with customer’s team, you will develop and enhance mobile application for iOS.
Complex code, heavy computing, cutting edge technologies – it’s all about this project. We focus on performance and stability and use the latest features to increase them.
We are looking for seasoned professionals who enjoy coding itself and eager to solve challenging algorithmic and architectural tasks. We provide great opportunities for those who strive to extend their technical knowledge using cutting edge technologies and delivering product of the highest quality.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is one of the leaders of Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms - the world’s most secure file sharing and collaboration solution. Client is an ISV customer from Silicon Valley, with true “startup” spirit within the team, and Google-like approach to work. They provide the same services as Dropbox does, but with much more enhanced security, seamless and automatic access to documents, files, and shared folders and many other great features Dropbox does not have. For example, file distribution to a mobile workforce, real-time document back-up and continuous availability, and secure large files sending and FTP replacement.
- Design and develop new features, refactoring, bug fixing
- Participate in technical designs
- Perform code reviews on iOS team projects
- At least 2-3 years of iOS development experience
- Proficient in Objective-C and iOS development
- Expert in Object Oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threading
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Social package – medical care, sports, family care
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events