You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Visual Designer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
The Senior Designer role within EPAM Experience Design team provides an outstanding experience for a strong digital designer to meaningfully contribute to the design of large-scale digital products and applications. He or she will provide support to Art Directors from beginning to end on large-scale projects. They will produce initial design directions for clients, as well as providing conceptual ideas for pitches and sales activities. The right candidate is collaborative, professional, positive, and highly motivated to learn. This individual will join a large but tight-knit team: big egos and spotlight seekers need not apply!
- Conceptualize and design mobile and interactive projects from concept to completion
- Extend established design style through project completion and produces high quality design deliverables in the form of style guides, design comps, prototypes, storyboards, infographics, data visualizations, icons, etc
- Work closely with Developers, Project Managers and other internal teams to deliver exceptional results ensuring the creative product meets strategic goals and client expectations
- Demonstrate high standards of workmanship, attention to detail and adherence to company process and industry standards/best practices
- 5+ years of experience creating visual design for the digital space
- BFA/BS/BA Graphic Design, Art, Marketing or closely related field
- Strong conceptual thinking, Self-motivated, driven; ability to work independently
- Ability to begin the design of a product or application with close oversight from Art Directors and design leadership
- Solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Driven to define the look and feel of large, industry-leading sites
- Strong understanding of Internet technologies and is able to communicate with UX & Development teams
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communications skills; ability to interface with clients on a regular basis
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail