Currently we are looking for a MS SQL Developerfor our Life Sciences Business Unit to make the team even stronger.
We implement a variety of projects from simple web applications to complex data processing systems, major internal accounting systems support laboratory research in the field of pharmaceuticals, medicine and bioinformatics.
Working in the Life Sciences area allows you to learn new technologies, interact with customers and end-users of the systems, and dive deeply into the domain area.
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server (3 years in production)
- Experience designing logical and physical data models
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL and experience of developing complex business logic in stored procedures
- Experience optimizing SQL queries, understanding indexes, execution plans
- Knowledge of English at Intermediate level and higher
Nice to have
- SQL Server 2016
- Columnstore indexes
- Git / SVN / TFS
- Experience in MS Azure
- Familiarity with Hadoop
- We gladly pass our experience and knowledge (there are special Centers of Competence)
- The vast majority of our customers located in the United States and Europe, which means the latest trends in the world of development and distributed teams, as well as the possibility of relocation
- Transparent growth and development in one of the directions: development, architecture or management
- We have all the buns and bonuses inherent in the modern IT companies: from LCA and fitness, ending English courses on the basis of the company
- Offices are within walking distance from the metro station "Chernaya Rechka" and "the Moscow gate"