Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is the largest international health & beauty retailer in Asia and Europe with over 11,400 stores operating 13 retail brands in 24 markets worldwide serving over 27 million customers per week.
The company operates the world's largest portfolio of retail formats, retail brands and running the gamut from health & beauty, luxury perfumeries and cosmetics, food, electronics and fine wine.
Project technologies and tools
- Hybris (E-commerce Platform, based on Spring)
- Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Agile best practices: Scrum, XP, TDD, ATDD, Pair Programming; Continuous Integration/Deployment; Direct interaction team-customer; Continuous process improvement; Clean Code; Scaled Agile Framework
- 3+ years of Java programming experience
- Strong knowledge of Java Core
- Intermediate level of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Fast learner
Nice to have
- Experience in J2EE and Spring
- Experience in TDD/BDD, understanding of patterns
- Experience working with Git
- Knowledge of or experience in Agile/Scrum practices
- Familiarity with E-commerce domain
- Agile, Scrum, iterative software development experience
- Good communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with certified English teachers