Currently we are looking for a Senior .NET Engineer for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help to transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our customer is one of the biggest ticketing platforms in North America. We are developing a cross-platform project to ensure client to take necessary steps to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The GDPR introduces many new requirements for organizations that process personal data and it gives individuals new controls over how their data can be used.
The main deliverable of this project is the Privacy Portal, which will act as a centralized point of customer data management. Our team will assist client to integrate its in-scope systems with the Portal.
Project technologies and tools
- Back-end: .NET (C#), Java 8 (Spring), REST, Amazon SQS
- Database: Amazon Aurora
- 3+ years of .NET 4.0 and higher
- Experience in WEB applications
- WEB API
- MS SQL
- Intermediate English level and higher (B1+)
Nice to have
- ASP .NET MVC
- Desktop front-end development (WinForms, WPF)
- ORM frameworks – Entity Framework, NHibernate
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package -medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick leave and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)