Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
Folks, our Project Team, engaged in automotive engineering, is in strong need for Senior Java Engineers to reinforce us and to make our customer’s life and experience easier and better.
What is about the customer?
Our customer specializes in an auto industry software, developing programs that collect and analyze the data to calibrate systems or conduct experiments on prototypes. Despite this, they have a product that helps automotive engineers to create firmware for ECU (electronic control unit) that controls different modules in the car (e.g. engine, breaking system, etc.). The product family provides all the tools necessary to develop model-based application software. Through the consistent improvement and expansion of its various modules, the product enables software engineers to develop even the most complex systems confidently and efficiently. More than billion vehicles around the world are equipped with ECUs designed using the software tools. Eager to learn more and get more details? Just follow the link.
So we are looking for an Engineer with Java and, preferably, with Eclipse RCP. No experience in Eclipse RCP? – It is not a problem as we can train!
We can also support reallocation from other regions: e.g. Russia, Ukraine. What matters here is that the RIGHT professional matches the RIGHT project.
Got interested? – Half way passed! Now, just notify us about your interest and we will contact you with more details in no time!
- Dive into domain and investigate the customer journey for better solution understanding
- Develop eclipse plugins for automotive engineers
- Work in a team, as we are an agile team
- Make estimations… Again, as we are a true agile team
- Communicate with the customer
- Strong experience in Java
- Experience in Eclipse RCP is nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Effective team player
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate+ English level
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events