Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst (Digital Engagement Practice) for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Digital Engagement Practice (DEP) is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to drive requirements management on multinational and cross-disciplinary projects. At EPAM DEP, we deliver end-to-end solutions for experience management, e-commerce, and digital marketing. Learn more about EPAM DEP.
As a key member of the project discovery team, you will be responsible for an initial contact with the client, understanding of the actual business needs, and outlining the solution along with the architect and delivery manager.
This position requires direct contact with clients from North America and Europe, therefore ability to travel at least 25% is a must.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills. You should be an easy person to work with
- Familiar with a broad variety of requirements documenting and modeling techniques
- Ability to prototype the functionality. Experience in modeling and analyzing business processes, as well as in creating system prototypes and user interfaces
- Scope management and change management experience
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to rollout. Knowledge of different software development methodologies
- English level: Upper-Intermediate (B2) or higher (fluent speaker, high-quality written communication)
- Ability to travel to North America and Europe 25%
Nice to have
- Experience in E-commerce, Digital Marketing (including SEO, Web-Analytics), CMS, and CRM
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events