Currently we are looking for a Lead Java Engineer for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is one of the biggest ticketing platforms in North America. We are developing a greenfield platform for further companies’ innovations. It will include development of a ‘Management API’ layer that will provide abstraction between tooling and the underlying data stores. ‘Management API’ will provide data for more than 50 external applications such as: Event Management, Reporting, and Point of Sales.
Your challenge: leading the team that will build the core of the product – the management API. It will be created from scratch in tight cooperation with Solution Architect and Delivery Manager. You will be able to make impact on development flow and technology decisions in the project.
This is a great opportunity to join the project in the discovery phase and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure. The team will include up to 16 participants.
Project technologies and tools
- Back-end: Java
- Front-end: ReactJS
- AQA: Java
- DevOps: AWS
- 4+ years’ Java development experience
- Team leading experience
- Java 8 production experience
- Stream API
- Strong understanding of key functional programming concepts
- Strong Java core
- Experience in Spring (core, MVC, Integration)
- At least Intermediate level of English (B1+)
Nice to have
- Experience in AWS
- DataTime API
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package -medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick leave and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with a native speakers (certified English teachers)