Currently we are looking for a Key Tester for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help to transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our customer is one of the biggest ticketing platforms in North America. We are developing a greenfield platform for further companies’ innovations. It will include development of a ‘Management API’ layer that will provide abstraction between tooling and the underlying data stores. ‘Management API’ will provide data for more than 50 external applications such as: Event Management, Reporting, and Point of Sales.
Your challenge: develop testing approach for the core of product – the management API. It will be created from scratch in tight cooperation with Solution Architect and Delivery Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join the project on the discovery phase and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure. The team will include up to 16 participants.
Project technologies and tools
- Back-end: Java
- Front-end: ReactJS
- AQA: Java
- DevOps: AWS
- 5+ years of manual testing experience
- Knowledge of Web API/Web Services (REST)
- Experience in testing applications based on Microservices architecture
- Experience working with CI/CD environments
- Solid understanding of QA processes in Agile SDLC
- At least Intermediate English level (B1+)
Nice to have
- Java coding skills
- Experience in tools/frameworks for automated testing of Web services
- Experience working with AWS technologies
- Experience in testing GraphQL API
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package -medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick leave and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)