You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Java Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
This position will be a key on-site resource for our clients, supporting design and development of bleeding edge solutions at EPAM.
- Communication with client’s colleagues in person, work with legacy code, discuss new approaches, solutions to solve particular problem/task with a team
- Develop Testing Framework tool to run Cucumber tests to test Trading applications, Enhance it and fix the existing issues
- Write JUnit tests for new functionality
- Help out to QA team members with questions about Testing Framework
- Programming languages: Java 8 strong knowledge, multithreading programming will be big plus, (Perl as an option) Java technologies: Web Services, Restful services
- Java tools: Maven
- Java Frameworks: Cucumber-JVM, Spring
- Development methodologies: Agile, TDD
- Bash shell scripting
- Development process and CI tools: Atlassian Jira, Bamboo
- Databases: Oracle PL/SQL is a plus
- Version Control: GIT, Stash (Bitbucket server) Automation tools: Ansible is a plus
- Ability to learn