Currently we are looking for a Middle/Senior Groovy Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are actively building a greenfield solution for the people working in the legal sphere. As a Middle/Senior Groovy Developer, you will be developing a new system, which allows to receive data about legal cases accounting, analyze it and evaluate the possible costs of the similar cases. Working as part of the team you will have the possibility to contribute in the native-cloud application on micro-services architecture and touch cutting-edge technologies.
We offer you a great opportunity to get experience in the legal sphere, enhance your English communication skills and work with a globally renowned customer.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, our client employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Project technologies and tools
- Microservices architecture
- Spock, JUnit
- Amazon SQS
- UI – Single Page Application (Angular 2)
- Be responsible for back-end/front-end development
- Report to the customer on regular basis (daily standups)
- Participate in plannings/retros, etc
- Work with customer representatives on requirements clarification
- Solid knowledge of microservices architecture
- Strong knowledge of Groovy or Java
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate
- Strong technical background
- Knowledge sharing experience
- Experience in best practices implementation
- Experience in enhancements promotion
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of AWS is nice to have
- Intermediate + (B1+) level of English is a necessity
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events