Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer (PaaS Development) for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is looking for pro-active Senior Java Developers experienced in OSGI and CDI, who possess great communication skills and strive for continuous self-development.
As a Java Developer, you will be participating in new generation PaaS development dedicated to automation of all aspects of modern professional services organization that includes talent acquisition, performance, compensation, learning management, succession planning, vendor management, workforce planning, and analytics. Build on a unique combination of open source and proprietary technologies, it utilizes Cloud, NoSQL, Big Data, BPM and Java to provide business with a scalable, flexible and agile solution to address its automation challenges.
Why the project is worth joining?
- Innovative “from scratch” enterprise PaaS design and development (scalable, modular, extensible, hot-pluggable, secured);
- Fresh open-source technology stack and DevOps tools (Java/EE, IoC/CDI/blueprint, OSGi/Karaf/Felix, DataGrid/Hazelcast, NoSQL/MongoDB, FTS/Elastic Search, BPM/Activiti, Linux, Chef, IaaS/EPAM Cloud and AWS, CVS/Git);
- Collocated squad of mature IT geeks;
- Tricky architectural brain teasers and R&D tasks;
- Challenging back-end-centric software craftsmanship instead of lego-style monkey coding;
- Yes, you’ll have to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty!
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Developers, QA Analysts, and Business Users in the development and initiation of new process-centric applications
- Implement business features, be involved into continuous improvement activities
- Enhance the platform with new functionality, actively participate in its evolution
- Create and maintain documentation related to business processes, applications, architecture, and integration
- Run and monitor integration/unit tests on new and existing applications for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- 3+ years’ overall experience in IT
- Excellent Java basics knowledge
- Solid knowledge of multi-threading
- Implementation of at least one project that exploits the full capabilities (service discovery, design, implement and optimize) of the OSGI Suite
- English of Elementary+ (A1+) and higher level
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong team player
Nice to have
- Experience in MongoDB and/or Elasticsearch
- Experience in RabbitMQ
- Experience in Hazelcast
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Opportunity for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, tennis, etc.)