Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Build Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
This position will be responsible for performing all SCM, Release and Build Management activities, change management, release management, version control, and product component integration.
- Perform activities to baseline existing codebases and project artifacts
- Manage the maintenance, setup, and modification of continuous build environments
- Manage communication with stakeholders
- Hands-on experience working as a SCM, Build & Release Engineer ideally with Java-based applications
- Solid experience as a UNIX Administrator
- Must have experience with Agile software methodologies (e.g., XP, SCRUM). You will design Build and Release Management policies and procedures that are compatible with Agile software approaches (especially SCRUM)
- Must have expertise with software continuous build tools
- Familiar with SDLC lifecycle
- Proficiency in scripting (Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to manage builds to meet the needs of an agile culture
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and cutting-edge agile development environment
- Experience working on international projects
- Good command of English
- Team player, flexible, fast learner
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)